Federal regulators have announced a HIPAA resolution agreement with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center in Burlington, Mass., stemming from an investigation into the theft of a laptop that was used to operate a medical device.
- $2 Million HIPAA Penalty After Patient Data Exposed on Web Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- The Next Cyberattack Could Come from Sound Waves Digest Article
- L.A. County: Major Breach Stemmed from Phishing Attack Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article