The Energy and Commerce Committee next week will be briefed by U.S. wireless operators on a security vulnerability in the global cellphone network that experts say may have allowed other countries to eavesdrop on officials’ private conversations.
- John Kelly’s Personal Cellphone was Compromised, White House Believes Digest Article
- Cybersecurity for Energy Systems CSIAC Webinar
- In Android P, Google is Fixing Flaw That Let Apps Secretly Track Users for Years Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- U.S. Bans American Companies From Selling to Chinese Phone Maker ZTE Digest Article