Lawmakers are taking a look at legislation to improve cybersecurity in critical infrastructure by dumbing down the nation’s smart grid.
- Lawmakers Move to Boost Oversight of Sensitive Military Cyber Ops Digest Article
- AF Installation Cyberattack Plans Tested During National Grid Exercise Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Hacking A $1500 ‘Smart Gun’ With $15 Magnets Digest Article