A bipartisan group of House lawmakers has introduced legislation aimed at boosting congressional oversight of sensitive U.S. military cyber operations and cyber weapons.
- U.S. Reaches Deal to Keep China’s ZTE in Business: Congressional Aide Digest Article
- Senators Express Concern Over Trump’s Decision to Scrap Top Cyber Post Digest Article
- Lawmakers Sound Alarm Over Amazon Face Recognition Software Digest Article
- Pentagon Delays Deadline For Military Suppliers to Meet Cybersecurity Rules Digest Article
- A Fight Is Brewing Between Congress and the Military Over Cyber War Digest Article