A bipartisan group of House lawmakers has introduced legislation aimed at boosting congressional oversight of sensitive U.S. military cyber operations and cyber weapons.
- Germany Confirms Cyber Attacks on Political Party Think Tanks Digest Article
- Congress Allows Rule Permitting Mass Hacking by Government to Take Effect Digest Article
- Actions in Response to Russian Malicious Cyber Activity and Harassment Digest Article
- Cybersecurity’s Next Phase: Cyber Deterrence Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article