A bipartisan group of House lawmakers has introduced legislation aimed at boosting congressional oversight of sensitive U.S. military cyber operations and cyber weapons.
- Germany Confirms Cyber Attacks on Political Party Think Tanks Digest Article
- Pentagon Delays Deadline For Military Suppliers to Meet Cybersecurity Rules Digest Article
- U.S. Military Reviewing its Rules After Fitness Trackers Exposed Sensitive Data Digest Article
- A Fight Is Brewing Between Congress and the Military Over Cyber War Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article