The major cybersecurity bill that President Obama signed into law two weeks ago includes a clause requiring the State Department to publicly produce an international cyberspace policy within 90 days.
- FCC Chief Plans to Ditch U.S. ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules Digest Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- US Oil and Gas Firms Woefully Exposed to Cyber Threats Digest Article
- Putin says the nation that leads in AI ‘will be the ruler of the world’ Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article