The major cybersecurity bill that President Obama signed into law two weeks ago includes a clause requiring the State Department to publicly produce an international cyberspace policy within 90 days.
- The Iran Nuclear Deal’s Unraveling Raises Fears of Cyberattacks Digest Article
- FCC Chief Plans to Ditch U.S. ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules Digest Article
- Net Neutrality Rules Expire as Backers Turn to Congress, Courts Digest Article
- Putin says the nation that leads in AI ‘will be the ruler of the world’ Digest Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article