The major cybersecurity bill that President Obama signed into law two weeks ago includes a clause requiring the State Department to publicly produce an international cyberspace policy within 90 days.
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article
- Actions in Response to Russian Malicious Cyber Activity and Harassment Digest Article
- White House Orders Intelligence Report of Election Cyberattacks Digest Article
- US Fails to Renegotiate Arms Control Rule for Hacking Tools Digest Article
- US Oil and Gas Firms Woefully Exposed to Cyber Threats Digest Article