Founding Members of the Coalition for Cybersecurity Policy and Law Include Arbor Networks, Cisco, Intel, Microsoft, Oracle, Rapid7, and Symantec; Coalition Files Comments to NIST on Cybersecurity Framework.
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- 5 Key Updates to Version 1.1 Draft 2 of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- Intel Patches Nine-Year-Old Critical CPU Vulnerability Digest Article
- Presidential Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure Reference Document