In a bill aimed at ending government spying on Americans and bolstering privacy, Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, introduced legislation that updates theUSA Freedom Act.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- House Votes to Renew Controversial Surveillance Program that Powers the NSA Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- Data Privacy Day – January 28 Information Page