In a bill aimed at ending government spying on Americans and bolstering privacy, Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, introduced legislation that updates theUSA Freedom Act.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- Congress Allows Rule Permitting Mass Hacking by Government to Take Effect Digest Article
- Lawmakers Move to Boost Oversight of Sensitive Military Cyber Ops Digest Article
- China Passes Controversial Cybersecurity Law Digest Article