In a bill aimed at ending government spying on Americans and bolstering privacy, Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, introduced legislation that updates theUSA Freedom Act.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- Lawmakers Move to Boost Oversight of Sensitive Military Cyber Ops Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article