A full version, complete with premium plug-ins, of NanoCore remote access Trojan (RAT) has been leaked earlier this month and now security researchers see it used in targeted attacks against several energy companies.
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article