A full version, complete with premium plug-ins, of NanoCore remote access Trojan (RAT) has been leaked earlier this month and now security researchers see it used in targeted attacks against several energy companies.
- Leaked NSA Hacking Exploit Used in WannaCry Ransomware is Now Powering Trojan Malware Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- New ICEDID Trojan Targets US Banks Digest Article