Federal agencies that shift money from maintaining outdated legacy IT systems to modernizing them can expect to see fewer cybersecurity incidents – as can the agencies that migrate legacy systems to the cloud or implement strict data governance policies, according to a new academic study.
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- NIST Cyber Framework for Federal Agencies Coming Soon Digest Article