Federal agencies that shift money from maintaining outdated legacy IT systems to modernizing them can expect to see fewer cybersecurity incidents – as can the agencies that migrate legacy systems to the cloud or implement strict data governance policies, according to a new academic study.
- Pentagon Orders Fourth Estate Agencies to Move to MilCloud 2.0 Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article