Members of Congress are grappling with the new era of cyber warfare as the government works to define what acts in cyberspace should warrant a military response.
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- A Fight Is Brewing Between Congress and the Military Over Cyber War Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article