Superfish adware installed on some Lenovo PCs install a non-unique trusted root certification authority (CA) certificate, allowing an attacker to spoof HTTPS traffic.
- Hacker Kevin Mitnick Shows How to Bypass 2FA Digest Article
- Isolated, Air-Gapped Cypto-Wallets Hacked Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article