Superfish adware installed on some Lenovo PCs install a non-unique trusted root certification authority (CA) certificate, allowing an attacker to spoof HTTPS traffic.
- Hack Brief: Dangerous ‘Fireball’ Adware Infects a Quarter Billion PCs Digest Article
- CertLock Trojan Blocks Security Programs by Disallowing Their Certificates Digest Article
- Malware Uses Router LEDs to Steal Data From Secure Networks Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article