The Library of Congress has fought off a massive cyberattack, officials confirmed Wednesday.
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- A Fight Is Brewing Between Congress and the Military Over Cyber War Digest Article