Owners of a number of Linksys small office/home office routers have been urged last week to update their device’s firmware in order patch two vulnerabilities, one of which could allow a remote, unauthenticated attacker to read or modify sensitive information on the router, and the other could allow a local attacker to read the device’s password file.
- Security Researcher Says DirecTV Hardware Can Be Easily Hacked Digest Article
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apache Struts 2 Affecting Cisco Products: September 2017 Digest Article
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article
- MacOS Update Accidentally Undoes Apple’s “Root” Bug Patch Digest Article