A new zero-day vulnerability has been discovered that allows Android or Linux applications to escalate privileges and gain root access, according to a report released this morning by Perception Point.
- A Decade Old Unix/Linux/BSD Root Privilege-Escalation Bug Discovered Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Security Vulnerability Puts Linux Kernel at Risk Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article