Buoyed by tens of millions of defense dollars, Lockheed Martin Corp. has made Orlando ground zero for a “test range” to help the military develop antivirus technology to combat hacker attacks and cyber-terrorism.
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- A Fight Is Brewing Between Congress and the Military Over Cyber War Digest Article
- Mirai and Hajime Locked Into IoT Botnet Battle Digest Article