Buoyed by tens of millions of defense dollars, Lockheed Martin Corp. has made Orlando ground zero for a “test range” to help the military develop antivirus technology to combat hacker attacks and cyber-terrorism.
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Mirai and Hajime Locked Into IoT Botnet Battle Digest Article
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article