The FTC has now settled with a New York startup that stealthily tracks the movements of Americans around stores using their smartphones’ Wi-Fi signals.
- Congress Allows Rule Permitting Mass Hacking by Government to Take Effect Digest Article
- How Machine Learning is Helping Neuroscientists Crack Our Neural Code Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- What You Need to Know About the Phones That Were Secretly Sending Data to China Digest Article
- Two New EDGE Exploits Integrated Into Sundown Exploit Kit Digest Article