The FTC has now settled with a New York startup that stealthily tracks the movements of Americans around stores using their smartphones’ Wi-Fi signals.
- The FBI, CIA and NSA say American Citizens Shouldn’t use Huawei Phones Digest Article
- How Machine Learning is Helping Neuroscientists Crack Our Neural Code Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- This Computer Uses Light – Not Electricity – To Train AI Algorithms Digest Article
- AI in the Workplace: How Digital Assistants Impact Cybersecurity Digest Article