A new high-performance computing (HPC) initiative announced this week by the U.S. Department of Energy will help U.S. industry accelerate the development of new or improved materials for use in severe environments. Los Alamos National Laboratory, with a strong history in the materials science field, will be taking an active role in the initiative.
- Argonne Steps up to the Exascale Computing Project Digest Article
- China Making Swift, Competitive Quantum Computing Gains Digest Article
- Apple Releases macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update With Fix for APFS Disk Utility Bug and Keychain Vulnerability Digest Article
- Training Resources – Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business Video Podcast
- NIST Announces Plan to Sponsor First Cybersecurity FFRDC Digest Article