When a company like Apple rushes out a software patch for a critical security bug, it deserves praise for protecting its customers quickly. Except, perhaps, when that patch is so rushed that it’s nearly as buggy as the code it was designed to fix.
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article
- The iPhone X’s New Neural Engine Exemplifies Apple’s Approach to AI Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Apple Releases macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update With Fix for APFS Disk Utility Bug and Keychain Vulnerability Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach: What You Need to Know Digest Article