A security researcher has discovered a way to infect Macs with malware virtually undetectable, that “can’t be removed,” and which can be installed using a modified Apple gigabit Ethernet Thunderbolt adapter.
- SyncCrypt Ransomware Hides Inside JPG Files, Appends .KK Extension Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article