Republican Gov. Paul LePage, the Maine Office of Information Technology and the Maine Department of Education are backing a new program to get high school girls interested in cybersecurity.
- Air Force Research Laboratory’s In-Residence Professor Becomes Cybersecurity Preceptor in South Korea Journal Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- The GenCyber Program Video Podcast
- The Pentagon’s Bug Bounty Program Should Be Expanded to Bases, DOD Official Says Digest Article
- Los Alamos Gains Role in High-Performance Computing for Materials Program Digest Article