The personal information of thousands of Marines, sailors and civilians, including bank account numbers, was compromised in a major data spillage emanating from U.S. Marine Corps Forces Reserve.
- Marine Corps Announces New Cyberspace Career Track Digest Article
- Timehop Discloses July 4 Data Breach Affecting 21 Million Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- Open AWS S3 Bucket Exposes Private Info on Thousands of Fedex Customers Digest Article
- Thousands of Mobile Apps Leak Data from Firebase Databases Digest Article