It’s a growing problem for many employers. Increasingly, hiring companies must sift through resumes that tout cybersecurity-related degrees, certificates, industry certifications, apprenticeship credentials, digital badges, micro master’s degrees, nanodegrees and other credentials – trying to determine what a candidate really knows and how those credentials fit together.
- Encryption – Part 2 of 3 Video Podcast
- Exclusive: U.S. Air Force Inks $19 Million Cybersecurity Deal Digest Article
- Maritime Cybersecurity Regulation on the Horizon Digest Article
- Security Analyst Says Yahoo!, Dropbox, LinkedIn, Tumblr All Popped by Same Gang Digest Article
- NIST Announces Plan to Sponsor First Cybersecurity FFRDC Digest Article