Researchers have uncovered a new type of information-stealing malware that is apparently used in campaigns targeting government agencies and can syphon files from compromised computers to Google Drive.
- Sophisticated APT Surveillance Malware Comes to Google Play Digest Article
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Potent Malware That Hid for Six Years Spread Through Routers Digest Article