Researchers have uncovered a new type of information-stealing malware that is apparently used in campaigns targeting government agencies and can syphon files from compromised computers to Google Drive.
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- More Than One Million Google Accounts Hit by Malware Digest Article
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article