A cybersecurity company has spotted malware which sets up anonymous proxies on infected personal computers. Lee Mathews in Geek.com said the strain turns infected machines into anonymous proxy hosts.
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- PowerPoint File Downloads Malware When You Hover a Link, No Macros Required Digest Article
- The Devil Targets Japan with Bad Rabbit-like Wiper-Ransomware Digest Article
- New ICEDID Trojan Targets US Banks Digest Article
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article