A cybersecurity company has spotted malware which sets up anonymous proxies on infected personal computers. Lee Mathews in Geek.com said the strain turns infected machines into anonymous proxy hosts.
- FBI Seizes Domain Behind Major Russian Botnet Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Software has a Serious Supply-chain Security Problem Digest Article
- The Devil Targets Japan with Bad Rabbit-like Wiper-Ransomware Digest Article
- ‘First True’ Native IPv6 DDoS Attack Spotted in Wild Digest Article