An undocumented function in LNK shortcut file type is employed by Janicab, a Trojan that infects Windows and Mac systems alike, to pass command line arguments that are not visible to Windows’s file manager.
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article
- New ICEDID Trojan Targets US Banks Digest Article
- Kali Linux Now in Windows Store, but Defender Flags Its Packages as Threats! Digest Article