Malware writers are using Windows unique product numbers to generate mutex values to evade researchers.
- Windows Servers Targeted for Cryptocurrency Mining via IIS Flaw Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Kali Linux Now in Windows Store, but Defender Flags Its Packages as Threats! Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Olympic Destroyer Data-Wiping Malware Is More Complex Than Previously Thought Digest Article