Popular cloud storage services such as Google Drive and Dropbox can be abused by malicious actors in what experts call “Man-in-the-Cloud” (MITC) attacks.
- Golden Touch: Next-gen Optical Disk to Solve Data Storage Challenge Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Home Economics: How Life in 123 Million American Households Was Exposed Online Digest Article
- Sophisticated APT Surveillance Malware Comes to Google Play Digest Article
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article