Popular cloud storage services such as Google Drive and Dropbox can be abused by malicious actors in what experts call “Man-in-the-Cloud” (MITC) attacks.
- Google Discloses Windows Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- Defense Contractor Stored Intelligence Data in Amazon Cloud Unprotected [Updated] Digest Article
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article