An alarming number of Android VPNs are providing a decidedly false sense of security to users, especially those living in areas where communication is censored or technology is crucial to the privacy and physical security.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- When Apps Secretly Team Up to Steal Your Data Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document