An alarming number of Android VPNs are providing a decidedly false sense of security to users, especially those living in areas where communication is censored or technology is crucial to the privacy and physical security.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Privacy of User Data – Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet Video Podcast
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article