An alarming number of Android VPNs are providing a decidedly false sense of security to users, especially those living in areas where communication is censored or technology is crucial to the privacy and physical security.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article
- Privacy of User Data – Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet Video Podcast