The Marine Corps has created a cyberspace career track that will focus on enhancing the service’s ability to compete on the information battlefield, the Marine Corps announced March 1.
- Major Data Breach at Marine Forces Reserve Impacts Thousands Digest Article
- Army Research Lab Awards $25 Million Contract for Internet of Battlefield Things Digest Article
- Microsoft Announces Breakthrough in Chinese-to-English Machine Translation Digest Article
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article
- NIST Announces Plan to Sponsor First Cybersecurity FFRDC Digest Article