Cybersecurity Ventures recently reported worldwide spending on cyber defense products and services is forecast to exceed $1 trillion for the five-year period from 2017 to 2021 — driven by the dramatic rise in cybercrime, the ransomware epidemic, and the refocusing of malware from PCs and laptops to smartphones and mobile devices.
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- The Cybersecurity Problem Everyone Has, But No One Wants to Deal With Digest Article
- Understanding Crypto-Ransomware Reference Document
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article