Over the course of the current week, WordPress sites around the globe have been the targets of a massive brute-force campaign during which hackers attempted to guess admin account logins in order to install a Monero miner on compromised sites.
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- Smominru Monero Mining Botnet Making Millions for Operators Digest Article
- International Hackers Find 106 Bugs in US Air Force Websites Digest Article
- Drupal Fixes Drupalgeddon2 Security Flaw That Allows Hackers to Take Over Sites Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article