The hosting provider OVH continues to face massive DDoS attacks launched by a botnet composed at least of 150000 IoT devices.
- FBI Seizes Domain Behind Major Russian Botnet Digest Article
- GitHub Survived the Biggest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded Digest Article
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- Europol Shuts Down World’s Largest DDoS-for-Hire Service Digest Article
- Smominru Monero Mining Botnet Making Millions for Operators Digest Article