Researchers reported finding several serious vulnerabilities in Intel Security’s McAfee Application Control product, but the vendor has not released patches claiming they are low risk issues.
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Intel Patches Nine-Year-Old Critical CPU Vulnerability Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Piloting Software Assurance Tools in the Department of Defense Journal Article
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure from Cyber Threats – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 5: October 30-31 Information Page