Network intruders compromised health information on current and former U.S. Postal Service employees who filed for workers’ compensation.
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- $3.2 Million HIPAA Fine: An Analysis Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- Cyber-attack: Europol Says it was Unprecedented in Scale Digest Article
- IRS Data on Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Breach of College Financial-Aid Tool Digest Article