DARPA is launching the Anti-Submarine Warfare Continuous Trail Unmanned Vessel, or the ACTUV, on its maiden mission in April. The 132-foot, 140-ton drone is capable of hunting stealth submarines.
- ‘Sea Hunter’, a Drone Ship with no Crew, Just Joined the U.S. Navy Fleet Digest Article
- China Has Stolen Vast Amounts of Navy Submarine, Missile Data in Multiple Breaches from Contractor’s Servers Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s New Artificial Intelligence Is Already Hunting Terrorists Digest Article
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article
- Intel Unveils Loihi Self-learning Neuromorphic Chip Digest Article