DARPA is launching the Anti-Submarine Warfare Continuous Trail Unmanned Vessel, or the ACTUV, on its maiden mission in April. The 132-foot, 140-ton drone is capable of hunting stealth submarines.
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Beyond Plan B: Army Embraces Broad Cyber Program Digest Article
- A Computer’s Blinking Light Could Transmit Data Digest Article
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article
- How to Bury a Major Breach Notification Digest Article