Let’s start with the “calm down” part of the article: yes, LogicLocker is ransomware designed for programmable logic controllers, but no, the cyber-geddon isn’t upon us.
- Researchers Build Undetectable Rootkit for Programmable Logic Controllers Digest Article
- FedEx Says Some Damage From NotPetya Ransomware May Be Permanent Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- The ICIT Ransomware Report Reference Document
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article