The severe design flaw in Intel microprocessors that allows sensitive data, such as passwords and crypto-keys, to be stolen from memory is real – and its details have been revealed.
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article
- Intel Announces Hardware Fixes for Spectre and Meltdown on Upcoming Chips Digest Article
- Intel Patches Nine-Year-Old Critical CPU Vulnerability Digest Article
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article
- Google Says Its Custom Machine Learning Chips Are Often 15-30x Faster Than GPUs and CPUs Digest Article