The severe design flaw in Intel microprocessors that allows sensitive data, such as passwords and crypto-keys, to be stolen from memory is real – and its details have been revealed.
- Every Major OS Maker Misread Intel’s Docs. Now Their Kernels can be Hijacked or Crashed Digest Article
- Intel Announces Hardware Fixes for Spectre and Meltdown on Upcoming Chips Digest Article
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article
- Equifax Reveals Full Horror of That Monstrous Cyber-heist of its Servers Digest Article