Over last couple of days we’ve seen a big increase in an obscure amplification attack vector – using the memcached protocol, coming from UDP port 11211.
- A Volt Out of the Blue: Phone Batteries Reveal What You Typed and Read Digest Article
- How the Triton Malware Shut Down Critical Infrastructure in the Middle East Digest Article
- Cavalry Riding to the Rescue of DDoS-deluged Memcached Users Digest Article
- How to Steal $500 Million in Cryptocurrency Digest Article
- Internet of Things Video Podcast