Over last couple of days we’ve seen a big increase in an obscure amplification attack vector – using the memcached protocol, coming from UDP port 11211.
- Maersk Brings Major IT Systems Back Online After Cyber Attack Digest Article
- How the Triton Malware Shut Down Critical Infrastructure in the Middle East Digest Article
- Cavalry Riding to the Rescue of DDoS-deluged Memcached Users Digest Article
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Global Shipping Feels Fallout From Maersk Cyber Attack Digest Article