Insurers could pay $275 million to cover the insured portion of drugmaker Merck & Co’s loss from a cyber attack in June, according to a forecast by Verisk Analytics Inc’s Property Claim Services (PCS) unit.
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- Home Economics: How Life in 123 Million American Households Was Exposed Online Digest Article
- Army Research Lab Awards $25 Million Contract for Internet of Battlefield Things Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- ‘First True’ Native IPv6 DDoS Attack Spotted in Wild Digest Article