Insurers could pay $275 million to cover the insured portion of drugmaker Merck & Co’s loss from a cyber attack in June, according to a forecast by Verisk Analytics Inc’s Property Claim Services (PCS) unit.
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Cyber-attack: Europol Says it was Unprecedented in Scale Digest Article
- Top Bank Executives Required to Vouch for Cyber Attack Defences Digest Article
- Global Shipping Feels Fallout From Maersk Cyber Attack Digest Article