Microsoft announced a raft of security and data protection software on the first day of its Ignite conference.
- Microsoft Launches New Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Microsoft Ventures Backs Illusive Networks, a Cybersecurity Firm That Protects With Deception Digest Article
- Backup Error Exposes 1.37 Billion-Record Spamming Database Digest Article
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article