Microsoft announced a raft of security and data protection software on the first day of its Ignite conference.
- Microsoft Launches New Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Under the Sea, Microsoft Tests a Datacenter That’s Quick to Deploy, Could Provide Internet Connectivity for Years Digest Article
- Microsoft Confirms it’s Acquiring GitHub for $7.5 Billion Digest Article
- Microsoft Word Vuln Went Unnoticed for 17 Years: Report Digest Article
- Microsoft Announces Breakthrough in Chinese-to-English Machine Translation Digest Article