Microsoft announced a raft of security and data protection software on the first day of its Ignite conference.
- Microsoft Launches New Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Microsoft Word Vuln Went Unnoticed for 17 Years: Report Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Microsoft Ventures Backs Illusive Networks, a Cybersecurity Firm That Protects With Deception Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article