Following the huge debacle related to the LinkedIn data breach that came to light last week, Microsoft’s Identity Protection team has decided to ban the usage of common or simple passwords that may be easy to guess or have already appeared in breach lists.
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- GDPR and Data Localization: The Significant (and Often Unforeseen) Impact on the Cloud Digest Article
- Corkscrew Light Beams Could Lead to Practical Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Account Security – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast