Following the huge debacle related to the LinkedIn data breach that came to light last week, Microsoft’s Identity Protection team has decided to ban the usage of common or simple passwords that may be easy to guess or have already appeared in breach lists.
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Account Security – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- Corkscrew Light Beams Could Lead to Practical Quantum Computers Digest Article