Following the huge debacle related to the LinkedIn data breach that came to light last week, Microsoft’s Identity Protection team has decided to ban the usage of common or simple passwords that may be easy to guess or have already appeared in breach lists.
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- Artificial Intelligence Just Made Guessing Your Password a Whole lot Easier Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach: What You Need to Know Digest Article