Google disclosed an unpatched Windows zero-day vulnerability, which Microsoft claims is actively being exploited by a Russian APT group connected to the DNC hack.
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Windows Bug Used to Spread Stuxnet Remains World’s Most Exploited Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Microsoft’s Windows 7 Meltdown Patch Created ‘Worse’ Flaw Digest Article