In a move many consider long overdue, Microsoft and Red Hat on Wednesday announced a new partnership through which Microsoft will offer Red Hat Enterprise Linux as the preferred choice for enterprise Linux workloads on Azure.
- Microsoft Announces Breakthrough in Chinese-to-English Machine Translation Digest Article
- Microsoft Launches New Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Kali Linux Now in Windows Store, but Defender Flags Its Packages as Threats! Digest Article
- Security Vulnerability Puts Linux Kernel at Risk Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article