Microsoft, Intel, and IBM are three of the most vocal companies that opposed China’s plans to access proprietary source code of software and technology products in order to make sure that they’re hackerproof or do not include backdoors.
- British 15-year-old Gained Access to Intelligence Operations in Afghanistan and Iran by Pretending to be Head of CIA, Court Hears Digest Article
- Google and Microsoft Reveal New Spectre Attack Digest Article
- Microsoft Word Vuln Went Unnoticed for 17 Years: Report Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Intel’s latest set of Spectre microcode fixes is coming to a Windows update Digest Article