The quantum speedup may be closer than we think. According to a new paper lead-authored by researchers at Microsoft’s quantum lab, a working quantum device could arrive within the next 10 years.
- Quantum Computer Learns to ‘See’ Trees Digest Article
- We’re About to Cross The ‘Quantum Supremacy’ Limit in Computing Digest Article
- IEEE Computer Society Predicts the Future of Tech for 2017 and Next Five Years Digest Article
- With New Microsoft Breakthroughs, General Purpose Quantum Computing Moves Closer to Reality Digest Article
- High-Dimensional Quantum Cloning and Applications to Quantum Hacking Digest Article