The quantum speedup may be closer than we think. According to a new paper lead-authored by researchers at Microsoft’s quantum lab, a working quantum device could arrive within the next 10 years.
- We’re About to Cross The ‘Quantum Supremacy’ Limit in Computing Digest Article
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Big Step Forward For Quantum Computing Digest Article
- Cloud Quantum Computing Calculates Nuclear Binding Energy Digest Article
- With New Microsoft Breakthroughs, General Purpose Quantum Computing Moves Closer to Reality Digest Article