Microsoft, just like many of its competitors, has gone all in on machine learning. That emphasis is on full display at the company’s Ignite conference, where the company today announced a number of new tools for developers who want to build new A.I. models and users who simply want to make use of these pre-existing models – either from their own teams or from Microsoft.
- Microsoft Announces Breakthrough in Chinese-to-English Machine Translation Digest Article
- Windows Security: We’ll Delete Tools That Bully you to Buy Upgrades, says Microsoft Digest Article
- Microsoft Readies Dev Kit, Q# Language for Quantum Computing Digest Article
- Microsoft Updates Guideline on Windows Driver Security Digest Article
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article