Its fifth worldwide and third in Asia, the Microsoft Cybercrime Satellite Centre in Singapore will support the company’s cybersecurity efforts in the region.
- SpaceX Hits Two Milestones in Plan for Low-latency Satellite Broadband Digest Article
- Tech Giants and Elected Officials Back Microsoft in Supreme Court Case on International Data Privacy Digest Article
- First Object Teleported from Earth to Orbit Digest Article
- Microsoft Confirms it’s Acquiring GitHub for $7.5 Billion Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article