Microsoft on Wednesday gave Windows customers an easier way to block attacks against Internet Explorer (IE) meant to steal browser session cookies and impersonate victims.
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article
- Root cause analysis of the latest Internet Explorer zero day – CVE-2018-8174 Digest Article
- Microsoft Updates Guideline on Windows Driver Security Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Under the Sea, Microsoft Tests a Datacenter That’s Quick to Deploy, Could Provide Internet Connectivity for Years Digest Article