Microsoft on Wednesday gave Windows customers an easier way to block attacks against Internet Explorer (IE) meant to steal browser session cookies and impersonate victims.
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article
- Google Removing SHA-1 Support in Chrome56 Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article