Microsoft on Wednesday gave Windows customers an easier way to block attacks against Internet Explorer (IE) meant to steal browser session cookies and impersonate victims.
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Microsoft Updates Guideline on Windows Driver Security Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Microsoft Announces Breakthrough in Chinese-to-English Machine Translation Digest Article