Microsoft has sued the Justice Department in a fresh effort to prevent the government from rifling through users’ personal emails or documents without their knowledge.
- Tech Giants and Elected Officials Back Microsoft in Supreme Court Case on International Data Privacy Digest Article
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article
- Timehop Discloses July 4 Data Breach Affecting 21 Million Digest Article
- Microsoft Launches New Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Privacy of User Data – Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet Video Podcast