Microsoft has sued the Justice Department in a fresh effort to prevent the government from rifling through users’ personal emails or documents without their knowledge.
- DOJ Indicts Russian Spies in Massive Yahoo Breach Digest Article
- Microsoft Launches New Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Microsoft Just Won This Giant Support Deal With the US Department of Defense Digest Article