Microsoft has sued the Justice Department in a fresh effort to prevent the government from rifling through users’ personal emails or documents without their knowledge.
- DOJ Indicts Russian Spies in Massive Yahoo Breach Digest Article
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article
- Microsoft Just Won This Giant Support Deal With the US Department of Defense Digest Article
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server Digest Article
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Video Podcast