Microsoft has sued the Justice Department in a fresh effort to prevent the government from rifling through users’ personal emails or documents without their knowledge.
- Tech Giants and Elected Officials Back Microsoft in Supreme Court Case on International Data Privacy Digest Article
- DOJ Indicts Russian Spies in Massive Yahoo Breach Digest Article
- Regulators to Press Uber After it Admits Covering up Data Breach Digest Article
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article
- Microsoft Launches New Machine Learning Tools Digest Article