Microsoft Corp. on Wednesday unveiled plans to bring Linux command-line tool bash to Windows 10, part of a broader strategy to open up its technology to outside developers.
- Microsoft Claims Windows Zero-Day Exploited by Russian State Actors Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Microsoft Says Hackers Have Exploited Zero-Days in Windows 10’s Edge, Office, IE; Issues Fix Digest Article
- Microsoft, Intel, Others Oppose China’s Plans to Get Access to Source Code Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article