Microsoft Corp. on Wednesday unveiled plans to bring Linux command-line tool bash to Windows 10, part of a broader strategy to open up its technology to outside developers.
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- Quantum Computers Barely Exist – Here’s Why We’re Writing Languages for Them Anyway Digest Article
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article